Things I have LOVED this week!
How has your week been? It has been a hectic busy week, but Friday lunchtime my fellow doctor slipped out and bought me the best Korean fried chicken and a bubble tea. We hid in one of the rooms to eat it. It was the kindest gesture and made my week.
In other news…
- 1. I have started watching the Netflix series “Inside Bills Brain. Decoding Bill’s Brian” Talk about inspirational! It is about his mission to get sanitation to the developing world. He is literally saving millions of lives and making history. He and his wife are true inspirations.
- 2. For those of you who know me. I LOVE apples. I eat around four a day. Sometimes more. Obviously I also like any recipe with apples in it. This recipe from minimalistic baker is D E L I C I O U S. Apple Crisp. I also LOVE to make Apple tea cake. I made it for my girlfriend once and she swears to this day it was the best cake she has ever eaten. Apple pancakes are pretty delicious as well. Sounds weird but don’t knock it till you have tried it!
- 3. Have you seen Down Town Abby, the series on Netflix? I have watched every episode 2-3 times. Imagine my joy to find out there is a movie! Down Town Abby The Movie. I can’t WAIT to see it! Oh my Goodness! FROTHING.
- 4. Also I loved this article 12 things to ask your significant other at dinner. Loved this! Feel free to share some of your answers!
- 5. Finally, apparently I haven’t lived until I have eaten dumplings. Here are the best places in Brisbane in this article. I would love to know your suggestions and your best dumpling experience.
May you have the best week. Eat some dumplings and watch Down Town Abby. And please watch that Netflix series on Bill. We need to be inspired by people like Bill Gates. He Leading the way in vision and generosity and kindness. I Adore him.
You are deeply loved and richly cherished.
Dr Christine Greenwood
Reign in life
Wink: Meet Sophia, the Norwegian model with a MONO-BROW!!! I ADORE HER. Go Girl! Rock that Mono-brow.
P.S Did you catch last weeks Four Fun Things?